Mr. Sharad Kumar Saraf
Chairman, BTRA Governing Council
Chairman cum Managing Director, Technocraft Industries India Ltd., is holding a degree in electronics engineering from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. After graduating from IIT in 1969, underwent one-year Industrial Training in Germany in 1970. Promoted the Technocraft group in 1972, and since has been instrumental in the overall progress of the organisation, handles all the commercial aspects of the company.
- Ex-Vice President & Chairman (WR), Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
- President. Confederation of Exporting Units (CEU)
- President. Indo-Romanian Chamber of Commerce
- Ex-President, The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India
- Honorary Ambassador of New Orleans, LA, U S A
- Ex-Vice Chairman (WR). Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Managing Committee Member, Mill Owners' Association
- Director. Cotton Association of India
- Managing Committee Member, Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI)
- Chairman, Committee on International Trade & Commerce, Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Chairman, Shanti Seva Nidhi, running Vocational Training and Skill Development Programmes in Murbad, District Thane, Maharashtra
- Chairman, NSEL Investors Forum
- Director of Anhui Reliable Steel Technology Ltd (China), Technocraft International Limited (UK), Swift Engineering Inc (Canada) Technocraft Trading Spolka, (Poland)
Mr. Narendra Dalmia
Deputy Chairman, BTRA Governing Council
Director and CEO , Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Narendra Dalmia has a experience of about 35 years in a wide variety of fields. He graduated as a chemical engineer from IIT- Delhi in the year 1977. He has been involved in fields such as Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, IT & ITES and Civil Construction. He is also an angel investor and has successfully guided several ventures. Currently he is the Director and CEO of Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt Ltd - a Joint Venture with Strata Systems Inc, USA -manufacturing Geogrids (Technical Textiles) and construction of RE Walls. He is responsible for charting out the growth path and expansion strategies along with handling day-to-day operations.
Dr. T. V. Sreekumar
Dr. T. V. Sreekumar completed his Ph.D. in Fibre Science & Polymer Technology from Department of Textile Technology, Indian Institutes of Technology Delhi. He went to Atlanta, USA for his Post-Doctoral Research from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has over 25 years of experience in senior management, technology strategy, research and development, teaching, testing and quality assurance in Academic, Chemical, Material and Textile Industry. He is a winner of Technology Day Titanium Medal and certificate from Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister. He has published 27 research papers in reputed international journals, 2 book chapters and 20 patents. He was invited for giving lectures at reputed universities and organizations such as United Nation Head Quarters New York, Deakin University Australia, Georgia Institute of Technology USA, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), DRDO and several other Indian engineering colleges/ Universities. He is an INAE-AICTE Distinguished visiting Professor.